Agnes and Lola is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including, name, email address, address, demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests, along with other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may contact you by email or phone in order to discuss your order or discuss our service.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. All personal bank details are held securely with the payment gateway Paypal.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. Links to other websites.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites. Such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com or visit “my account” on Agnes and Lola.com and change your settings.
- Your Personal Information may be disclosed to other reputable, trusted third parties who will help process your order. Agnes and Lola requires all such third parties to treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place.
- You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information, we are entitled do so.
- When entering any of our contests or marketing events, you provide your name, email address and mailing address. If you win, we will send the prize to the address entered and notify you by email. When you enter a contest or prize draw, you are also included in our newsletter list to receive notice of promotions, specials and new additions to the Website. You may unsubscribe from this news list by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email received.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect
1. Your obligations and conduct
You must provide us with true and accurate information for example: your real name, phone number, e-mail address and other requested information as indicated.
It is your responsibility to select a password that is unique to your Agnes and Lola account and that you do not disclose this information to anyone else or keep this information in an insecure place.
You must not misuse our system or this Website. You must not hack into, circumvent security or otherwise disrupt the operation of our system or this site. This includes using this website to distribute any form of malicious software or unsolicited material or attempting to affect the performance of our systems or Site.
You will not use this website to transmit any form of communication that may be deemed a breach of confidence, offensive, obscene, harmful or in any way illegal.
We reserve the right to bar users from this Site on a permanent or temporary basis. Any such user shall be notified and must not then attempt to use this Site under any other name or through any other user.
Agnes and Lola Limited will report any breach of these rules that would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act of 1990 to the relevant law enforcement agencies and disclose your identity to them.
2. Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of Agnes and Lola or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by Agnes and Lola and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
You may link Agnes and Lola content to other sites, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by Agnes and Lola or its licensors.
Agnes and Lola reserves the right to close accounts if any user is seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple accounts or disrupts any of our services in any way.
Submission of material
By submitting nay material to us, you automatically grant Agnes and Lola the royalty-free, perpetual, exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, edit, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such material (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now know or later developed.
Agnes and Lola is not obliged to publish material submitted by you.
When taking part in any Agnes and Lola community or social media groups you are governed by the terms of usage of the site in which the community/group exists.
Failure to comply
If you fail to comply by our community rules Agnes and Lola has the right to cancel your account without notice and delete any contributions.
If you do not want to grant Agnes and Lola the permission set out in these terms then please do not share your contribution on any community on Agnes and Lola or any Agnes and Lola forums or groups.