Gift Ideas under £50
Every Christmas, we always look to see what other businesses that are influenced by parts of Africa are offering as gift ideas. Here are some of our favourite gift ideas under £50
1. Introduce someone to the tastes of Ghana with a hamper from Eat Jollof.
A West African Hamper, Eat Jollof, £22 + delivery. Order by email email@example.com
2. A versatile vintage safari bag from Eva Sonaike. She has so many different patterns but this is our favourite (blame it on Simba!)
Oba Shopper Bag, £49, Eva Sonaike (www.evasonaike.com/shop/shopper-bags)
3. Keep it fresh in this t-shirt from Caven Etomi. Modern casual style with a Nigerian influence.
African Fashion Dolls Tee, $60, Caven Etomi (http://www.cavenetomi.com/collections/women/products/african-fashion-dolls-tee)
4. A must for every music lover, re-released Fela Vinyl records. Keep it pure. You can get a record for as low as £5.31 and a curated box set comes in under £80.
Fela Vinyl, from £5.31 (http://regulartrademark.fela.net/collections/music)
5. Of course no list will be complete without some of our favourite items :) We think jewellery from Pichulik will pep up any outfit.
The Geisha Earrings and Curved Bracelet are some of our favourites.